refresh webmistress follow friends none

disclaimer
Anett || In ❤ with food and Johnny's.





Find me here:

 



archive
syndromestore review and a small update
Sunday, July 27, 2014 | 0 comments
   As I mentioned before, I ordered a white croptop from Syndromestore last month. It arrived safe and sound less than a week ago. Soo... ~ Here comes a little review.
   
  ☆ミ shipping
I purchased the item on June 18. Syndromestore's policy states that the order takes 3 to 7 days to be sent after making the payment. Well, they did mark the item as "shipped" exactly on the 7th day of paying, however it took them another 4 days to send me the tracking code, plus I had to wait another 10 days to be able to track the item because the number couldn't be recognized by the system until then. So when I was finally updated on my order it was already 3 weeks after paying for my top. (Well,  they did inform me about having to wait 30-45 days for it to arrive due to strict customs here in Hungary, but I don't suppose that the customs would put a tax fee on a 26$ top in a tiny package.) So, after receiving the tracking number relatively late and having to wait a bit more, then being able to actually track the package, my croptop arrived on July 21. Happiness☆ Or so I thought.

   ☆ミ accuracy 
At first glance the top looked exactly the same as on the stock photos:

  
However, I soon realized that the little "clip" which helps adjust the length of the straps are missing. I'm not sure of the reason, the top doesn't seem like a replica since the original tags of Wonderrocket are sewn inside along with the washing instructions etc. Adjustable straps were a main point for me. If they weren't there on the stock photos I might have not ordered the top at all, but I soon found out that the lenght of the straps was not the only problem. The item description wrote that it fits to cup size "C". That wasn't the case. It was size "A" to the most. Luckily, I was able to take out the elastics from the back of the top which made it look okay on me.

☆ミ overall
In the end I was satisfied with my item. Even though the way they solved the shipping wasn't exactly perfect I don't feel like I had to wait unreasonably long. The item description wasn't completely accurate, the chest area didn't fit at all but luckily I was able to solve the problem. I miss the "clips" that adjust the lenght of the straps but since it still fits I don't mind it now. This is how it looks while worn:


 

   I also ordered a few things from ebay. Two skirts and two thigh-high socks:



All-in all I was happy with my purchase♡ 





Labels: , , ,


FUTURE
PAST


Black Bow Tie