refresh webmistress follow friends none

disclaimer
Anett || In ❤ with food and Johnny's.





Find me here:

 



archive
angel wing hair clips and pre-BABYMETAL
Wednesday, July 2, 2014 | 0 comments
   This is my second attempt at blogging so far. I deleted the previous one after a few months of using it, but this time I'm hoping to pull out for at least a bit longer... We'll see.

   Since this is my very first post here and I don't have much to say, I'll just keep it short.
I ordered this sweet crop top from Syndromestore:

Which is very strange of me because I seldom wear light colored clothes. Anyway, while I'm waiting for its (and the other things) arrival, I thought about making a headpiece to match the top.

Angel wings shaped hair clips ~ ! ♡
 

The process of  the first wing. (Without sanding, polishing and the sparkles.)


They're not flawless, but I think it's not bad for a first try. (Next time they'll end up nicer.) I drew a few different designs as well, I might mold them later.

   The other thing that keeps me excited is tomorrow's BABYMETAL concert in Köln, Germany. I just saw yesterdays fancam vids from their gig in France and it's so hard to stay calm. Our plane will depart at 6:20 am. and we'll be arriving a little after 8. I'm hoping to be able to stand in first row through the live but seeing how La Cigale was completely full of people, I'm not keeping my hopes too high. (Even though I'm willing to wait all day until gate opening just to see the girls and Kami band up close.) I'll write about the concert in my next post. Until then, I'll just put a selca here which we made a few days ago when I was finally willing to go outside:







Labels: , , , ,


FUTURE
PAST


Black Bow Tie